Presented by Whirlwinds Road Runners Club
Kid’s Mile start at 8:00 am, 5K start at 8:30 am
On Neyland Drive alongside the Tennessee River in Knoxville with Post-Race Expo and Awards at Volunteer Landing
- Awards for Overall Male & Female, Masters Male and Female, Grand Masters Male and Female: Unique Trophies
- Age group awards three deep in 5 year age brackets: LEAP spinning medals
- Custom wooden awards for Fastest Team and Largest Team
- All finishers under the age of 12 for the Kid’s Mile will receive a spinning medal
Race Day Swag (as supplies last)
Last year’s swag bags received RAVE reviews… stay tuned for a list of this year’s!
- Packet Pickup – Volunteer Landing 7:00 am to 8:00 am (pre-race day option at Fleet Feet Thursday May 4th)
- Kid’s Mile – 8:00 am
- 5k – 8:30 am
- Vendor Expo – 8:30 – 11:00 am
- Photo Booth
- Post-race refreshments
- Race Results
- Stretching / Analysis
- Charity Information
- Kid’s Zone – 8:00 – 11:00 am
- Face painting / stickers
- Door Prizes – Throughout the Morning – coming soon!
For more information, please contact Race Coordinator, Greg Pettiford, at email@example.com or 865-257-7790.
We are looking for local businesses interested in helping to support the Ladies of Charity Emergency Assistance Programs through sponsoring our race via monetary donations or services and goods needed. We have several sponsorship package levels to choose from (click the image below for more information). If you are interested in more information, please feel free to call Stefanie Pettiford @ 865-255-0468 or send us an email @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Many thanks to our current sponsors: